How To Get Your CaseOneCard
To obtain a CaseOneCard, please bring with you one form of government issued photo identification (e.g. a driver's license, state ID, passport, etc.) to Access Services.
Your CaseOneCard comes with a stored-value account called CaseCash. CaseCash is the convenient, cashless way to pay for your purchases on and off campus. To use it, simply deposit money into your CaseCash account and the balance will decline with each purchase you make.
So use it to grab a coffee in the morning at NRV Starbucks, mail something from the on-campus post office, and get movie tickets. CaseCash is also accepted at some of Cleveland's most popular off-campus businesses.
Balances on your CaseCash account roll over from term to term and year to year. There are no fees associated with CaseCash; however, unlike an ATM, CaseCash funds are not available for cash withdrawal.
· The CaseOneCard is all you need to make it through the day. It's the cashless way to make purchases and gets you access all over campus. There's no need to carry cash, change, checks, ATM or credit cards.
· It's easy to use. It's simple for you or your parents to deposit money into your account throughout the semester. Balances roll over each term, and year to year, if you have any money leftover when finals roll around.
· Debt-free, worry-free, and hassle-free. Since your CaseOneCard isn't a credit card, you never have to worry about racking up debt or receiving surprise bills at the end of the semester.
· Your account is safe. CaseCash is safer than carrying cash and more secure than checks or a check card. What if your CaseOneCard is lost or stolen? No problem! Suspend activity on your lost or stolen CaseOneCard and you'll be covered.
· Case also offers a Free Access Program (YES! IT'S FREE! ) to all registered students to various Cultural Institutions in the Cleveland area. Click for more information about the Free Access Program.